Welcome to Mill Works, New England’s family-friendly indoor sports, education and health complex.
- 6 regulation high school basketball courts (84 x 50 ft)
- 2 indoor soccer fields (100 x 200 ft, no walls)
- 10,000 sqft fully appointed fitness center with classes
- 6 badminton courts
- Strength & conditioning & performance center
- Indoor walking track
- Leagues, court and turf rentals, birthday parties, etc
Hours of Operation
MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY: 5AM – 9PM
WEDNESDAY: 5AM – 9:30PM
SATURDAY, SUNDAY: 7AM – 9:30PM
News and notes
- Event of the weekend: NEFC New England Futsal Club tournament Saturday and Sunday 12/8 & 12/9!
- Ping Pong tables are here! Ping Pong is included with all Intro memberships, come play anytime.
- College Athletes Winter Break Membership details
- Adult and High School Basketball leagues start January details
- Strength & Conditioning for Middle School and High School Athletes details
- Youth soccer league schedules have been posted through 12/22/18 details
- Pickleball Skills & Drills Clinic details
MethodLax was created to give players the opportunity to grow in all areas of the game. Players have the ability to tailor programming to their needs and focuses on individual player development. Players will be broken up by Age and ability so that coaches can focus on the developmental needs of the players. MethodLax also boasts many options for players of all ages, including clinics, US Lacrosse sponsored LADM (Lacrosse Athlete Development Model) and tournaments.
5 Week Winter Session (Grades 1-6):
January 6, 13, 27: 12:30-2pm
February 3, 10: 12:30-2pm
$125 per player / 5 Sessions
Join us Monday afternoons for baseball-specific conditioning sessions for high school players. Emphasis will be placed on throwing, fielding, and baseball-specific performance and conditioning. All sessions will be supervised by Allan Burndrette, former professional Pittsburgh Pirates player.
Dates: 12/12, 12/19, 1/9, 1/16, 1/23, 1/30
Time: 3:00 – 4:00 PM
The Mill Works offers classes and camps throughout the year for kids of all ages. Join us for a variety of sports and recreation!
Come discover our commitment to fitness! Our fitness center, CrossFit gym, and indoor track provide everything you need to achieve your fitness goals!
Get your game face on and join us to compete in year-round leagues for soccer and basketball!
Swing through Nashoba Valley’s most comprehensive playground and immerse yourself in activities such as basketball, soccer, lacrosse, badminton, pickleball, futsal, yoga, and more!
Party hard at The Mill Works! Celebrate anything with sports and other activities, fun, and food!