Current Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday | 6:30am – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday | 8am – 5pm
The health and safety of our members if of upmost importance. We are following CDC recommendations, adjusting our policies as new government guidelines are introduced. We will notify members of these changes as they occur. Please read through the policies below that we will be enforcing daily. If you have questions about specific activities or would like to share a concern, please contact us!
- One-way entry and exit to reduce traffic at the main doors.
- Sanitize hands when entering the building.
- 10 new wall sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the facility. We encourage everyone to use them often, especially before and after utilizing equipment. Look for the black & white boxes on the walls.
- Medical grade sanitizing spray used to wipe down all surfaces. We have implemented a cleaning schedule so that all fitness rooms, courts, benches, bathrooms and spaces are wiped down frequently. Court surfaces (benches, tables, etc) are wiped down in between groups.
- Wipe down all equipment in the fitness rooms after every use. Buckets of wipes available in the weight room, cardio room and all fitness studios.
- No shared water sources. Please bring your own water.
- No spectators at practices this time. Participants must be picked up and dropped off.
- Sign-ups required for all member activities – weight room, fitness classes, pickleball, badminton. We have restricted capacities for each activity to help carefully monitor the numbers inside the facility. Please visit our Sign-Up Genius links.
- Masks must be worn at all times during all activities.
- The facility’s air ventilation has been assessed and approved.